Starting Weight – 202.2
Current Weight – 200.2
08/10 – Week 1 – Goal of 160 (202 – 42 pounds to go)
08/17 – Week 2 – 5 Pounds Down (197) – Ice Cream Cone
08/24 – Week 3 – 7 Pounds Down (195) – SAW Blu-Ray
Okay, I’m a little late on reporting…SORRY…but yeah. Week 1 was…kind of a nice little trial run…filled with all of the things I forbade myself from doing. However, I will say, to be positive…I’ve learned moderation. I’m no longer binging, and while I have my cravings once in awhile, I’m giving in only infrequently, not every day anymore. Also, I’m practicing moderation and limiting portions when I do. So…I’m slowly building the resistance and persistence of this process. I was doing really well with getting in the gym every day for some interval cardio. I still need to start the habit of my weight training in the morning. That will come hopefully within the next week.
So, I know I’m almost a week late on reporting, and I will have another report tomorrow, but I promised I would keep up with this…so, better late than never. I’m giving you the Week 1 highlights this time and will update on what happened Week 2 tomorrow.
Week 1 was harder than I thought. Not on the eating scale (no pun intended), but the working out and being conscious of timeliness eating and what was eaten. It’s been a stressful couple of weeks, but I know that’s no excuse. I have complete control, as I said, over what enters my mouth. I’m putting the smack down. Slowly but surely…
No comments:
Post a Comment